Saturday, October 3, 2015

Cornwall Library Art Exhibition

Hi ya! How are you doing today? Me? Fair to middling I reckon. Thanks for asking. Help yourself to a mug of virtual coffee and a VT, why don't'cha. Say... you know that every once in a while I tend to toot my own horn. Well, I just got three of my recent paintings included in a juried art exhibition at the Cornwall Library so it's tooting time again.

The exhibition runs from October 5-28 so if you are in the area (anywhere from Montreal to Ottawa to Massena, NY) why not c'mon by and see some of the art created by the myriad of talented artists who live in and around Cornwall Ontari-ar-i-o. 


Although the library exhibit is limited to three paintings per artist, I have several other new paintings including the two shown below: They are on display in my 'Art Cave' (my basement studio & gallery). If you're in the area, give me a call and come by for a looksee!

See ya, eh!

Bob

Flying Burbot (a type of fish), and

Sunset from a Bangkok Balcony is done but still on the easel...as you can see.

0 comments: