Sunday, August 9, 2015

Horn Tooting 2015

Hey there! How're you doing? You're looking good.  Keep up those daily doses of coffee and virtual muffins and who knows how good you'll look a year from now! Got a little good news this morning...

I'll be participating in the Cornwall Foodfest event here on August 22nd. Cornwall will be holding it on Pitt St. betweel First and Third Streets from 11am - 8:00 PM. In fact, I'll be holding court as an 'Artist-in Residence' stationed in one of the participating retail stores. Though I was anticipating a restaurant, I'll be in a clothing store. Probably just as well. You will find me at Moe Schulman Men's and Ladies' Wear - 212 Pitt Street, Downtown Cornwall.

Here's a note I received this morning from Linda Geisel, President of Focus Art:


Hi Bob,
Just to let you know that I posted one of your photos on the association's facebook page.


I will post the other one closer to the festival day and give more detail of your work.
I notice that the YAC *picked up my post and shared it on theirs.  We should expect good exposure.
Talk soon.

*YAC is Your Arts Council Cornwall & The Counties
Nothing like a little exposure, I always say. If you're in the Cornwall area or are within driving distance and feel like an outing, c'mon by. Stop in and say 'Hello!' It looks like a fun day full of food and good times.

Hope to see ya there, eh!

Bob

0 comments: