Friday, April 17, 2015

Meet The Bacon Bomb – And Other Badass Bacon Recipes

Hey, good to see you. Got started building your Locomotive BBQ Grill yet? Fill your mug and snag a virtual treat or two to munch on while I run a video and recipe past you. This recipe was posted by Andrea, a colleague in the US of A...

I love Bacon. Everyone loves Bacon. So it only makes sense that I would eventually find and post some great Bacon cooking ideas here. What first caught my eye was The Bacon Bomb. 55 slices of bacon??? I’m pretty much speechless. 

The other videos look pretty darn good as well though… I mean Bacon Sushi?! Whaaaaat?! I think yes…. And Bacon Wrapped Bananas? Genius. Pure Genius. This should be more than enough to keep your Locomotive Grill busy this summer. 
 

GO TO THIS LINK AND WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT HOW TO PREPARE IT. You better love bacon is all I have to say!


http://thefunnybeaver.com/bacon-bomb-awesome-bacon-recipes/

 
That should quell your bacon fantasies for a while. If you go to images.google.com and search for 'bacon bomb' you will see that this is popular from Germany to Australia...washed down with a suitable quantity of ale, of course. You may want to have an ambulance standing by!


See ya, eh!


Bob
     

0 comments: