Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Sign of our Stressful Times

Hi Ya! How's it going, eh? Getting any...beach time, that is! Perfect weather for it. Sometimes it is good (read...necessary) to kick back, chill out and sip a delicious cup, mug or whatever of coffee. Well, these days they come in all kinds of flavours. Tims has its Ice Cap, McD has Ice Coffee. 

In fact, Tims has ice coffee for $1 all summer including a flavour shot. I've tried the cream caramel (didn't think much of that) and the hazelnut...better. Not sure I'd like the raspberry so perhaps next time I'll tempt my palate with the vanilla bean. Hey, for a buck five (including tax) that 's not a bad deal.

However, I saw a sign recently that is a great reflection of what has to be the ultimate coffee for today's fretful times. See what you think. If you like the idea, I'll bring in a virtual potful, okay...

 Now that's what I'm talking about!

See ya, eh!

Bob


PS: Nong and I had a great time exploring Montreal's world renowned Botanical Gardens yesterday. The $18.50 admission ($17.50 for us seniors) is worth every penny. I tried out my new Sony Cybershot, taking almost 100 pictures. I loved the Chinese Garden area. If you want to see my pics, let me know. I loaded them on Dropbox. If you don't have Dropbox, you can download it free and then make your photo files shareable with people you want to let see your pics. Let me know and I'll send you the file folder name and add your name to my list of recipients. 


0 comments: